How To Download Instagram Videos : If you are also thinking of downloading videos that you like on Instagram, then let us know that there is no option to download videos directly from the Instagram app. This means that you cannot download your favourite video from the app for offline viewing or sharing on other platforms. But, if you want to know how to download Instagram videos for offline viewing, then we are going to give you information about it today.
However, just like Facebook videos, for Instagram videos, you have to use a third-party app or browser. Along with the video, we are going to tell you the simple ways to download the Instagram story as well. Now let us know about this without delay.
How to download Instagram videos on Android and iPhone
There are many tools for downloading Instagram videos on Android and iPhone. This tool works on all browsers that support downloads. We are going to tell you the whole process of downloading Instagram videos with the help of ingramer.com. Apart from this you can also use w3toys.com. The process of downloading videos from both platforms is almost the same.
- Open ingramer.com first.
- After this, select the category after ‘Tools’ -> ‘Downloader’ -> on the Hamburg icon. In this, you will see photos, videos, profile story and option of IGTV.
- Then copy the link of the video you want to download.
- Paste the copy link into the URL box that appears in the Ingram and click the search button.
- Then scroll down to see the search result.
- Then the video can be downloaded to Android or iPhone by selecting on the download button.
How to download Instagram videos on Windows / macOS laptops and PCs
The Instagram video download tool described below will work on Windows 7 / Windows 10 PCs and laptops as well as MacOS devices.
However, there is another method that can be used to download Instagram videos to the desktop. You can use the Google Chrome extension ‘Downloader for Instagram’ to save videos/photos on your device.
To download an Instagram video, you must first search for ‘Downloader for Instagram’ on the Google Chrome Web Store. At the same time, you will reach the extension’s page directly by clicking on this link.
After this, select Add to Chrome. This will install this extension in your Chrome web browser.
Then copy the link to the Instagram video.
Download the copy link by pasting it on the Chrome extension.
These steps have to be followed to download Instagram stories, photos, profiles and reel videos through the desktop. In fact you will see a button for download on every Instagram photo or media file with this extension.
How to download Instagram private account video
To download Instagram’s private account video, first you need to follow that account. If you will not follow that account then there is no way to download the video of the private account.
How to Download Instagram Story
- First copy the link to the Instagram story you want to download.
- After this, you have to go to StorySaver.net.
- Paste the link in the ‘Enter Instagram account username’ box.
- After this, select the download option.
- Scroll down and check on ‘Save as Option’ and in a short time, the Instagram story will be downloaded.
- Instagram live video download
- If you are thinking of downloading your Instagram video, then tell you that it is not possible. If this is your live video after the stream is complete, you can download it by clicking on the save button. If the Instagram live video belongs to someone else, you can save it only if the user has shared the live video as a story for 24 hours.