Tips To Find iPhone : Many times it happens that we forget anywhere by keeping our phone on silent mode. But, in such a situation, if there is a cheap phone, then the tension is less, but if there is an expensive iPhone, then the tension increases a bit. However, you hardly know that even when it is silent, you can easily find the iPhone by adopting some tricks. If you also forget to put your iPhone somewhere, then with the help of Google Assistant, the device can be detected.
How to find silent iPhone
Tips To Find iPhone : If you have forgotten your smartphone by placing it in a room, desk or car, then with the help of some tricks, you can find it. There are two ways to do this. One, with the help of the latest version of Google Home app on your iPhone, you can find the iPhone even after being silent and secondly you can do this with the help of iCloud. Let us now tell you about both the methods. Also read: Simplest Tips To Extend iPhone Battery Life, Will Fail Android Phones too.
How to find iphone using iCloud
- First, open your iOS device’s Settings and select your name at the top of the Settings menu to open your Apple ID settings there.
- After that go to the ‘Find My’ setting at the bottom and click on it.
- Make sure the ‘Find My iPhone’ setting is ‘On’; If not, one can select the option and turn it on.
- Now you can check this feature by visiting https://www.icloud.com/find/ and signing in with your iCloud password.
- Once you’re signed in, the service lets you see where your phone is through a map.
- Clicking on the location of the phone will give you three options, Play Sound, Lost Mode and Erase iPhone. Select ‘Play Sound’, and within seconds, your device will start playing a loud tone to help you locate it.
How to Find iPhone Using Google Home App
- First you have to open the Google Home app and allow it to search for devices on your local network and allow Bluetooth to connect to them.
- After that sign in with your Google Account and yes for location access.
- After giving access, open Settings in the Home app and click on Notifications.
- After that tap on ‘Turn on notifications’ and then select ‘Allow’.
- After selecting ‘Allow’, select General notifications.
- After all this, you will be able to search your phone even when it is on silent mode.
- For this, you have to take the help of Google Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google, find my phone’ on Google smart speaker or display.
- The iPhone will then play a custom sound when it’s on silent or dnad, allowing you to search your phone.